Saturday, September 26, 2015

Blacksmith Labs Bruno Grande

I have been looked for a good phone holster since I bought my iPhone 6 last year.  I started off with a not so cheap Best Buy special that didn't really fit well. My father-in-law received a nice Col. Littleton case for Christmas. While I liked the look of it, I didn't like the fact that it didn't have a belt clip.  Big guys, small work chairs, and non-movable belt holsters don't mix well.  I stumbled upon Blacksmith Labs this week.  They had a couple of nice holsters, the Barrett and Bruno.  Both were nice pieces of work and both had a 'Grande' option that specifically fit my iPhone and Otterbox Symmetry case.  I liked the look of the Bruno better and was able to find it on Amazon (gotta love Prime).

Made from a single piece of leather, the Bruno sports an all metal, heavy duty clip and metal ball stud closure.  I chose the cigar brown finish and chrome clip and button.  It fits my phone great.  Enough room to pull it out, but not flop around as I walk. Also, it looks good on the hip!

Bruno Grande 79.99



No comments:

Post a Comment